Final Salute Inc. a non-profit with a mission to provide homeless female Veterans with safe and suitable housing wanted to promote their first Ms. Veteran America pageant using their Washington, DC regional competition to capture footage of the candidates and assembled into a trailer to advertise the event.
Identika and its film division (formerly Leviathan Blue) produced a video to promote the first ever Ms. Veteran America. Our services comprised of the following:
- Developed screenplay and storyboards.
- Video recording, in high definition, of the event (the DC regionals); multi-camera recording of interviews to pageants, as well as recording of performance auditions.
- Video editing of rough-cut, intermediate cut, and final cut; color correction and color grading .
- Sound editing and sound score acquisition.
- Developed motion graphics and digital title animations.
- Final digital encoding and publishing to social networks.
The promo video trailer for Ms. Veteran America was successfully produced, edited, and delivered on time. The inspiring video helped significantly promote the first ever Ms. Veteran America, a pageant event to display the talents, beauty, and stories behind the competing female veterans from all branches of the military.