Robinette Productions, Inc. is an American film production company whose members were part of the original production team of a movie masterpiece, Summer Children, shot in the 1960s but never released, until today. Summer Children is part of the American New Wave films of the 1960s. The cinematographer for that film was the Oscar-winner Vilmos Zsigmond (The Deer Hunter, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, The Black Dahlia, etc.). Robinette Productions restored the film to its former glory and produced the Home Video release of the film, including a wealth of bonus features.
Since the film had already gone through the film festival circuit and publicity rounds, Robinette Productions wanted to simply and redefine its website, in order to drive audiences towards the purchase of the film. Identika was brought on board to help them with their online redesign and setting up the E-Commerce website.
Identika helped Robinette Productions with the following:
- Conduct a branding and search engine optimization analysis of the existing environment
- Implemented a content management system
- Completely redesigned the new look and feel of the site, simplified the content, and optimized the calls to action (CTA) on the site
- Setup and configure the E-Commerce platform to enable sales of the DVD of the movie
- Integrated website with social media networks
The new website for Summer Children has a clean, professional interface that eliminates distractions and invites audiences to buy the film. You can check out Summer Children at http://summerchildren.com