Identika helped provide professional graphic design and video production services to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and its various public digital platforms including web, social media, and video. Given the nature of the work, the project required skilled video editors with graphic design skills and Secret Clearance.
Identika assisted USAID and the prime contractor team with the following tasks:
- Developed compelling visual campaigns, animations, and graphic designs.
- Produced professional quality videos using industry best practices for video, as well as post-audio production and editing; ensured video postings were Section 508 compliant and include closed captions.
- Developed visual content for all digital platforms and media (including web, social media, and video).
- Ensured consistent USAID branding identity across multiple platforms and media.
- Ensured that all design elements and templates worked within a variety of browser types
- Collaborated with the USAID.gov project team on functional designs that include digital goals and metrics.
By supporting the development of quality digital content for USAID’s digital platforms, we contributed to helping the agency accomplish its mission of disseminating valuable content to its constituents across the world.