The Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) underwent a comprehensive study to evaluate the quality of customer service across the agency. The effort required multiple meetings, surveys, data analysis, and meetings with VA’s representatives to conduct a detail analysis and develop process improvement strategies to improve service to VA’s constituents.
We are very satisfied with Identika’s performance and highly respect their staff and leadership teamEd Pasquier, COO, The Ventura GroupIdentika assisted VA, and the prime on this contract, by performing the following administrative support tasks:
- Overall administrative support, including meetings scheduling, develop meeting agenda, meeting minutes, and notes taking with government stakeholders from the Veterans Administration (VA) agency.
- Review and analyze interview data; tabulate results into spreadsheets for process improvement analysis by VA staff.
- Conduct follow up calls to VA interviewees and developed reports of findings.
- Research on process improvement alternatives, developed PowerPoint presentations and briefings, exported presentations to PDF and to the SharePoint library.
- Successfully created business liaisons with VA
With Identika’s involvement, the team gather valuable data that was used to develop process improvement strategies that will help VA improve customer service, streamline their processes, and meet the needs of veterans seeking medical assistance, more efficiently and effectively.