Forward/Adelante (F/A) is a bilingual business journal and networking events organization. F/A bridges the gap of language and culture to enable Spanish-speaking businesses to communicate with and access the services and information offered by their English-speaking and more established counterpart. F/A encourages a two-way relationship between both parties by creating multi-faceted tools for reaching out, including their signature networking events, monthly e-Journal, online social media presence, active participation with Chambers of Commerce, and their bilingual print journal.
F/A wanted to produce a TV commercial for the signature networking event in Charlottesville, VA and they hired Identika to produce their commercial.
Identika produced F/A’s TV commercial and performed the following tasks on the contract:
- Established an end-to-end production schedule, comprising of Pre-production, Production, and Post-production tasks and milestones
- Developed screenplay and storyboards
- Video editing and color grading
- Developed motion graphics and digital animations
- Sound editing and sound scoring acquisition
- Encoding of Final TV Commercial for TV broadcasting and for online streaming in social networks
The TV Commercial produced by Identika helped Forward/Adelante promote their signature networking event among entrepreneurs and professionals in the region.