What We Do
Film and video have become integral parts of an agency’s outreach and training program. With video, you can communicate your agency’s mission, strategies and initiatives more effectively, improve your customer satisfaction and make your messages more memorable. Training is also more effective for your employees and constituents when you incorporate video.
If you are a non-profit or a commercial business, video has become a critical component of your marketing and business development arsenal. Videos with high production values, compelling storytelling, and clear calls to action have proven to help companies convert viewers into paying customers.
A beautifully conceived and original masterpiece.Frederic Germay, Editor, Media BlvdIn addition, we have strong capabilities to help you develop strategies to combine your video productions with marketing and social media campaigns that will help you achieve your goals. Identika will help you develop and produce engaging videos of the highest quality. We have produced award-winning films, employing actors and crew who have appeared in Oscar-winning productions.
Our Video Production Services include but are not limited to:
- Full-service video production
- Story development and script development
- Storyboard development
- Motion graphics and digital animation
- TV commercials
- Training videos
- Short films, feature films, and documentaries
- Public Service Announcements (PSA) with Hollywood or TV actors
- Product walkthroughs and demonstrations
- Videos for crowdfunding campaigns
- Webisodes and News shows
- Broadcast operations
- Event video recordings
- Video editing, sound design, and sound editing
- Video dubbing, closed captions and translations
- Marketing collateral, including movie posters, teasers, and trailers
Sample Videos We Have Produced
Future of Energy
An engaging government video to unveil theU.S. Marine Corps’ Future Energy strategy to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. It features documentary-style interviews, motion graphics, digital animation, and compelling editing.
Our critically-acclaimed, award-winning film, and official selection at several film festivals around the world. Our lead actress of “Terminal” also starred in the Oscar-winning Hollywood movie “Monster’s Ball”
Share this Post